Thursday, July 14, 2011

One down...eleven to go!

I have been quietly working on my bird project each day and have finally caught up on the photography. Taking the pictures is proving to be the hardest part of the whole thing. I can't get enough natural light and the flash makes the colors look funny. I took the last batch outside, but now it is either too rainy or too hot.

Without further ado - I present the June collection of birds...


A June-ful of birds. Don't they look cute all lined up on their calendar square?

For those who might want more details, here is the photo mosaic with each bird's individual portraits. If you click on the date at the bottom of the photo mosaic, it should take you to the Flickr page where you can read my comments for that particular one.

june 17, june 18, june 19, june 20, june 21, june 22, june 23, june 24, june 25, june 26, june 27, june 28, june 29, june 30

I'm still making birds each day so I'll update July soon! Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment