Saturday, September 10, 2011

Whew! July birds are put to bed!

So...here is the remainder of the birds for the month of July. Yes, I know that it's September 10. Don't judge. Life keeps getting in the way of photographing and posting the pictures.

I am making them each day, though. I did go through a "Seriously? Why did I start this? And why did I tell everyone that I did?" phase. But, I have found my enthusiasm again. I think that anything you set out to do on a daily basis can become a chore without some effort. I guess that's one of the lessons to be learned out of this project.
1. july 17, 2. july 18, 3. july 19, 4. july 20, 5. july 21, 6. july 22, 7. july 23, 8. july 24, 9. july 25, 10. july 26, 11. july 27, 12. july 28, 13. july 29, 14. july 30, 15. july 31

As always, you can click on the date to read my description of a particular bird. The link takes you to my Flickr account. The description is written on the day that I made the bird and tells why I made that one.

So, I have put July's birds in a small paper tote bag to save for Phase II of the project. And now I'm off to process the pictures for August!

Susan
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit Google Bookmark Yahoo

2 comments:

  1. A bird in the hand is worth an hour
    of your time, probably, but to good
    effect in spite of a touch of monotony
    trying to take wing on the project.
    Persevere, for the apprication of your
    many avid fans.
    BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - and I know you know how to spell "appreciation." You missed a "bird" opportunity, though. Perhaps it should be "avian" fans!

    ReplyDelete